Friday, March 4, 2011

Birth/Death Fantasy

gave us 112,000 of the 192,000 reported payroll jobs added last month.  The real number is likely zero jobs added, per my jobless benefits claims post yesterday.  And now Obama is contemplating attacking Libya.  We are on the access path to The Road.  Proceed forward at your own stupidity without gold and silver in your possession...There's 8" of new powder at Winter Park/Mary Jane and I'm going to enjoy what I can, as much as I can, while I can, so I'm off on weekend ski trip as of now...Have a great weekend all!

6 comments:

  1. BLS can drop the 'L' out of their acronym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver just printed $35.54!!!!

    Got silver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point by looking all around me and talking to people all the new jobs are cheapo burger flipper/store sales stuff that are hardly high income or growth spots. When the President said US aircraft could be cleared for 'evacuation' duty I almost busted a gut laughing. I have a picture of an F/A-18 hornet (on all arcraft carriers and the only planes in the area) on my site and I have no idea how that thing will evacuate anything save Libyan air space of jets. Geitner said the US strategic oil reserves could be tapped to help the economy? Good to know that our store of fuel for a major war is now another manipulation scheme for markets. Ugh.
    Anyways, it is friday, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, Have a good time on the slopes...more great news, food stamp participants (SNAP) just passed 44 million.

    http://www.solitudecanyon.com/thoughts-from-the-canyon/food-stamp-usage-rises-to-over-44-million-participants

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never dream of trying to influence your grill buying decision, but I did winter grill steaks tonight on the Keg if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A 1/4 trill deficit in one month and the dollar goes up and that is all Gold can do??? Probably tells me its for the benefit of Silver - desperation is in high gear. Once the silver price closes above 36 I will start shorting the banks!!!

    ReplyDelete