Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Lazy Friday Afternoon...

I swear I have a real blog post that I'm working on.  Just lacking some motivation ahead of the weekend to finish putting it together and I have some more elements I want to incorporate.  So that being the case, and in the context of a very good friend of mine who had frat buddies at U of Colorado who knew Obama growing up and said that he was literally a walking bong hit as a teenager, I thought I would post an awesome version of Eric Clapton covering Bob Dylan's Rainy Day Women #12 & 35. 




I'm thinking Barak may actually have been enjoying this scenario while Michelle was off in Spain lavishly spending Taxpayer money on herself and all of her closest friends:



Enjoy the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Here's something to read...

    http://www.loanplanet.net/Blog

    "100% FINANCING - ZERO DOWN!"

    Thanks Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend as well Dave!

    I should have a cook up Sunday, I have to eat something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bout one on the USD rising Chico.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.debka.com/article/8970/

    John Bolton, former US ambassador to the United Nations and adviser to the Bush administration, defined Moscow's date for loading nuclear fuel rods into the Iranian reactor as touching off a point of no return. Talking to Fox News Friday, Aug. 11, he said Aug. 21 is a deadline "by which Israel would have to launch an attack on Iran's Bushehr reactor before it becomes effectively 'immune' to assault."

    Once they are loaded, he warned, "an attack risks spreading radiation in the air and perhaps in the water of the Persian Gulf."
    Bolton gave Israel no more than a week to destroy Iran's nuclear program. "If they're going to do it, that's all the window they have," he said, noting that Israel attacked the Iraqi Osirak reactor in 1981 and the nuclear plant Syria was building in 2007, before the fuel rods were in place.

    ReplyDelete